New Semi Trailers for Sale, Rent & Lease
Great Western Leasing holds an extensive inventory of new commercial semi trailers for sale and lease.
Used to transport most products and materials that can be hauled by truck, semi trailers come in a variety of options. We carry open flatbed trailers that provide flexibility in the type and size of product or material that can be transported. We also offer enclosed trailers, like non-temperature controlled dry vans and refrigerated trailers.
Our trailers are used to transport a number of materials:
- Food, including refrigerated or frozen products
- Household goods
- Flat, coiled, and channel steel
- Building materials
- Flowers and plants
- Medical products
Features of semi trailers include:
- Trailer length – 45’ to 53’
- Trailer width – 96” to 102”
- Steel, aluminum, or steel/aluminum combination construction
- Different axle and suspension settings to accommodate different operations and meet various state laws