Trailer Lease Information
Great Western Leasing & Sales leases trailers for one to five years under flexible operating leases. We provide state-of-the-art fleet and built-to-order specialized equipment with flexible lease terms.
Helping you find and maintain that optimal mix at the lowest overall cost is our mission. Our leases are designed to meet your operational and financial objectives. If you have any questions about our application process or the equipment we lease & rent, please feel free to contact us for more information.
- Easy: Ease of obtaining and disposing of equipment.
- Cost-Efficient: Minimal cost of administration, registration, maintenance, and licensing.
- Scaleable: Ability to add, delete, or upgrade as needed.
- Low-Maintenance: Ease of maintaining a new fleet.
- Cash-Flow: Minimal financial commitment (keep off-balance sheet to increase ROI).
- Lower Tax: Tax deductibility of operating leases and avoidance or reduction of consequences of AMT.
- Company Image: Ability to advertise your company and to control both your image and the environment in which your products are delivered.
- Flexible: Ability to match lease commitment to your customer's commitment to you.