Used Semi Trailers for Sale, Lease & Rent
Great Western Leasing’s extensive fleet of used semi trailers is available for lease, rental, or sale, offering an economic alternative to new trailers. Our inventory of used semi trailers includes flatbed trailers, dry van trailers, and refrigerated trailers. Great Western Leasing’s semi trailers are inspected by our repair shop and are DOT-ready.
If you are looking for a cost-effective lease or purchase to transport your products, check our inventory of used semi trailers.
Semi trailers are used to transport most products and materials that can be hauled by truck. Dry van and refrigerated trailers are enclosed and flatbed trailers are open, providing flexibility in the type and size of product or material that can be transported.
Some of the materials transported in semi trailers include:
- Food, including refrigerated or frozen products
- Household goods
- Flat, coiled, and channel steel
- Building materials
- Flowers and plants
- Medical products
Features of semi trailers include:
- Trailer length – 45’ to 53’
- Trailer width – 96” to 102”
- Steel, aluminum, or steel/aluminum combination construction
- Different axle and suspension settings to accommodate different operations and meet various state laws
Contact Great Western Leasing today to see our current inventory of used semi trailers.