- Suspension Location
Used Lowboy Trailers
Great Western Leasing offers an extensive inventory of used lowboy trailers for lease, rental, or sale. Representing the same leading manufacturers as our fleet of new trailers, our inventory of used lowboy trailers offer a cost-effective solution for your heavy load hauling applications. Our lowboys are inspected by our repair shop and are DOT-ready.
If you are looking for an economical lease or purchase, check our inventory of used lowboy trailers.
Lowboy trailers are a type of flatbed trailer configured to haul very heavy loads in excess of 55,000 lbs. They are open trailers constructed with a “gooseneck” that drops the trailer height below the level of flatbed trailers and designed to handle extremely heavy loads. Some of the products and equipment lowboy trailers are used to transport are:
- Construction equipment
- Heavy tanks or other military equipment
- Heavy steel coils
- Heavy generators
- Extremely heavy, oversized equipment
Features of flatbed trailers include:
- Trailer length – 45’ to 53’
- Trailer width – 96” to 102”
- “9 wide” trailers – 108”
- Trailer weight – 8,500 to 12,000 lbs.
- Heavy gauge steel construction
- Three (3) or more axles, including models with a flip axle to provide an additional axle if needed
- Fixed or folding gooseneck
- Mechanical or hydraulic RGN
Due to their heavy-duty construction, lowboy trailers are very heavy and often require overweight permits.
For lighter, longer loads, see our inventory of flatbed trailers and for heavy, tall loads, see our inventory of drop deck trailers.
Contact Great Western Leasing today to see our current inventory of used lowboy trailers.
- Unit #
- Susp. Loc.